Like taxation, it has become so complex and subject to frequent changes that most business people need to seek professional advice to protect them against circumstances resulting from errors or omissions, whether caused by them or others.
Geldard Sherrington Lawyers strives to settle disputes in an amicable fashion but understands that sometimes litigation is unavoidable.
As litigation can be an expensive process, we deliver our legal services in the most cost-effective manner for our clients by minimising cost where possible.
We always keep close involvement with our clients so they are fully aware of what to expect in Court and how to present their case to best effect. Our successful track record has seen many a client win against opponents in often complex and difficult cases. Geldard Sherrington commercial lawyers serve Hervey Bay and Maryborough clients with a consistent level of communication and accountability, each and every time.
With years of dispute resolution and commercial litigation experience, Geldard Sherrington Lawyers provides legal services for such commercial and industrial matters as:
- Preparation and settlement of contracts
- Implications of the Duties Act
- Assistance with sale or purchase of commercial property
- Commercial powers of attorney and guardianship
- Asset protection
- Set-up and management of testamentary trusts
- Debt collections
- Bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
- Contract and commercial disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Construction disputes (for domestic and commercial ventures)
- Business/corporate dissolution
- Enforcement of judgement(s)